Earth Temple, Final Dungeon
A Heavily Armored Knight, it carries a sword and shield. Each Darknut is a swordmaster with decades of training before they are given objectives or tasks. Design from MC.
The Mighty Darknut Has authority over all normal darknuts.
- A Bomb Stuns Him.
- Melee Weapons and Projectile weapons, except Bombs, can only affect the darknut by hitting it from behind or it's sides.
- Fire Arrows and Ice Arrows don't need to hit it from behind in order to effect the Darknut.
- Shield Bash is ineffective unless it's about to slash or stab you.
- If you use Arrows, a Boomerang, or the Hookshot, while it has it's shield, if its from the front, it will block the ranged attacks with it's shield.
- If you use your shield when it's about to hit you, you get pushed back 2 squares, and there's a 50% chance of it dropping it's weapon for to pick up in battle.
- A rolling stab knocks it back, When he's about to attack you can use the pursuit slash to counter it. A downward thrust knocks his helmet off allowing for you to stun it with a boomerang, and it it allows you to shoot it w/ arrows.
- A Boomerang stuns him.
- Hookshot stuns him.
- If you stab him from behind twice his armor falls off.
- If you use the magnetic gloves when he's about to shield bash you, the darknut's shield is removed; disabling it's shield bash attack.
Here's the armor pieces and anything removable:
- Chest Plate(Main body armor, basic Frontal protection)
- Gauntlets(One on each arm, Protects the sides)
- Helmet(Not needed to be removed in order to kill it, Protects his head, obviously)
- Shield(Also Not needed to be removed in order to kill, Advanced Frontal protection)
- Sword(A weapon, not armor, but hell you can make him drop it, so it's removable)
- Cape(Not armor, Just a single hit to remove, Weak protection of the back)
As I said in the design submission magnet glove is able to remove metallic objects, I didn't say this in the submission though: You can remove the sword(will resist, so ends up being a small tug of war) and the shield(will resist, so ends up being a small tug of war) each separately, cape has to be cut off to be removed, gauntlets can be removed by magnet glove after being loosened(Is loosened by being hit). Chest Plate can be removed right after you quickly hit it twice to loosen it, or after you remove his cape to loosen the armor. Darknuts would wear Basic Chain mail under their armor.
There are only 3 pieces of armor, the helmet, and cape don't count since they are optional. The Shield is optional as well. The sword is a weapon, so only the chest plate and the gauntlets affect overall health, since they must be removed in order to be able to damage the darknut.
- The Cape is removed by being cut(optional, this also loosens the chest plate)
- The Armor pieces must be loosened to be removed by the magnet gloves.
- The helmet can be knocked off with a downward thrust(Optional)
- Sword & Shield Don't have to be removed(So it's optional)
1.25 HP Must be Unarmed. It uses arm thrusts or punches you.
1.5 HP Requires Weapon. It stabs or slashes at link. The Darknut pauses for a moment after this attack.
Electric Charged Weapon Attack
1.75 HP Requires Weapon. It charges up for a moment(Leaving it open for an attack), It stabs or slashes at link with it's charged weapon. He stops for a moment after this attack.
1.25 HP Requires shield. If you get to close when he's facing you he'll hit you with his shield.