KOT:Shiekah Warrior

From ZFGCpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Location

Shiekah Temple

Description

Appearance

These are Shiekah that have been sealed inside of their own temple, cursed by the raging beast inside of it.

Behavior

Several weapons can be used, but they will dodge many of the attacks if not brute forced. Therefore, the sword is the best option (similar to the Stalfos in lttp that would jump back when you attack them). Arrows can be dodged easily if there's enough distance and the boomerang and hookshot are useless. Bombs can be useful if planted properly. It's also possible to corner them to defeat them. Magic from the Sea and Kokiri cogs can also be useful in disorienting them.

Attacks

Slide kick

Slides 4x16px tiles to the player in a kick. Knocks the player back and does 1.5HP. Can be blocked or shield bashed. Shield bashing will result in some humor.

Punch/Kick

Close range attack dealing .5HP, but can attack in succession.

Dodge

Has a 30% chance of dodging sword attacks and a 70% chance of dodging arrows. Drops to 20% if in close range.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Content
ZFGC
Toolbox